Skip to main content

Failure is an Important Element of Success

"Failure is one of the most important elements for both business success and personal growth."    
     - Matthew Furey 
Image From: https://education.cu-portland.edu/blog/classroom-resources/students-failure/

I have failed many times, but I am not afraid to fail, 
because I know I will succeed in everything I do.  
I've seen my future and it is inevitable success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disciplined Credit Card User

Got a round trip ticket from Chicago to Paris free by using travel credits card regularly and paying off the balance monthly. Celebrating life wins!

Visualize: Engaging in a meaningful life I enjoy

Challenge questions:    What do I value most?   Family, Good health, and recharge time. What is  wealth?   No debt and no obligation to work, engage in meaningful activities that I enjoy, shared activities with friends and family. What will I do to get there?  Stay the course to my Health, Wealth, Social-Self, Personal, and Work goals and be adaptable to adjust as necessary.  I will keep trying and I will succeed. From: America Saves Week