Skip to main content

Key to Success to

Continue to live like a college student after graduation

Afford the things you want and don't care what others think of you

Invest, save, and live below your means

Align what I value with my financial choices

  • Staying debt free and cover my monthly expenses - Payoff all balances, save, invest, and plan.  
  • Living a healthy lifestyle - Set health goals and work toward them daily.
  • Time with family - Job doesn't interfere with family activities. continue to work toward FI.
  • Hike and trail run in the mountains - Prioritize time to do this 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Disciplined Credit Card User

Got a round trip ticket from Chicago to Paris free by using travel credits card regularly and paying off the balance monthly. Celebrating life wins!

Visualize: Engaging in a meaningful life I enjoy

Challenge questions:    What do I value most?   Family, Good health, and recharge time. What is  wealth?   No debt and no obligation to work, engage in meaningful activities that I enjoy, shared activities with friends and family. What will I do to get there?  Stay the course to my Health, Wealth, Social-Self, Personal, and Work goals and be adaptable to adjust as necessary.  I will keep trying and I will succeed. From: America Saves Week

Failure is an Important Element of Success

"Failure is one of the most important elements for both business success and personal growth."          - Matthew Furey  Image From: https://education.cu-portland.edu/blog/classroom-resources/students-failure/ I have failed many times, but I am not afraid to fail,  because I know I will succeed in everything I do.   I've seen my future and it is inevitable success .